It’s time for another installment of You Know You’re a Blogger When…. If you are a blogger, you will probably be able to relate to some of these thoughts.
1. You firmly believe that watching Snapchat should count as an Olympic sport. Speaking of the Olympics, is anyone else having trouble getting things done now that the Summer Games are on?
2. You have a permanent case of writer’s block because it’s so nice out and you just want to spend your days at the beach.
3. You’ve lamented almost daily (and maybe even blogged about this topic a few times) about how fast the summer is going. You’ve also created a summer bucket list in the hopes that it will stretch the remaining days out a bit.
4. You’re officially tired of hearing about the Nordstrom anniversary sale (and you and your bank account are glad that it has come to an end). And no, you’re not ready to start talking about fall fashion!
5. You have way too much fun playing with Snapchat filters (especially when they momentarily turn you into an Olympian!).
P.S. Apologies for my absence yesterday. I had a post scheduled for Wednesday that got scrapped at the last minute. And, well, the Olympics are on!
*Image via PicLab