I feel like when the calendar hits mid-July, we are getting closer to the end of summer—which makes me sad! Luckily, I’ve been taking full advantage of those short-lived summer days one weekend at a time, but I still have quite a few outstanding items on my summer send-off list.
- Visit all of my local beaches – I’m a few short on this one. I’ve been to three this summer and have five more to go.
- Go Stand Up Paddle Boarding – I haven’t gone stand up paddle boarding in a while, so this is definitely on the agenda this summer.
Listen to the Nassau Pops Symphony Orchestra at Heckscher Park– They were great this year and I couldn’t have asked for better weather. Meet Ghost Flower at The Breakers– While I hope this won’t be my only trip out to Montauk this summer, I did make it to yoga with Ghost Flower.
- Take a Day Trip to Fire Island – Hasn’t happened yet!
- See an Outdoor Movie at Prime – I’m looking forward to attending one of these movie nights soon!
- Head to The Hampton Classic Horse Show – I still have some time until this event (it’s not until the end of August), but I look forward to it every year.
Watch Fireworks– There has been a show almost every night (even though we are in mid-July), so I can definitely cross this off the agenda. Take a Fitness Class in NYC– I went to Fern Olivia’s Devotion in Motion: Thyroid Yoga class, which took place on the terrace at The Assemblage. So, that kind of counts!
- Go to a Concert at the Paramount – I’m seeing Gavin DeGraw in September…and I can’t wait!
How are you doing with your summer agenda?