Lately, I’ve been finding tons of things to add to my online shopping cart (ahem, I mean, wish list). Some of the items have seen a rapid status change to ‘sold’ (like the portable phone charger and the GiGi New York iPhone case), while others aren’t as pressing. Regardless, here are a few things that I’m currently coveting.
1. Kate Spade Portable Phone Charger: This isn’t the exact portable charger I got, but it is the one I had planned on buying. I’m not sure how I survived this long without one of these handy devices — given all of the time I spend on my phone. But now that I have one of these babies, I never leave home without it. And how stylish is this one from Kate Spade with the black-and-white stripes?
2. Ann Taylor Crystal Stacked Ring Set: Let’s add this item to the recently-saw-someone-wearing-on-Instagram-and-now-I-need category. I’m a huge fan of stackable rings and these look so chic. Plus, the price ain’t bad, either!
3. Formula X Nail Polish: I’ve wanted to try this nail polish brand for a while. But after Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere posted about this coral color on her blog, the mad dash to Sephora to scoop up the shade is on.
4. RMS Beauty Master Mixer: You could say that I have become obsessed with trying new beauty products…and you’d be right. I’ve heard so many great things about this brand, and I’m loving the convertible lip and cheek stain — especially in all of the colors it comes in.
5. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel: This product has worked its way into my skincare arsenal as of late, and so far, I’m very pleased with its gentleness and effectiveness. I have sensitive skin, and this soft lotion-like gel does a good job removing all of the makeup residue left on my face, while leaving my skin baby soft.
6. Denim Off-the-Shoulder Dress: This dress combines two of my favorite trends — denim and off-the-shoulder. Sadly, I don’t have a denim dress, so this is definitely a summer wish list item.
7. NARS Bronzing Brush: I started using the Laura Geller highlighters and realized that none of the brushes I have in my makeup bag seem to apply the products well. I’m on the hunt for new bronzing brushes, so if you have a favorite brand, let me know.
8. GiGi New York iPhone Case: This case (in the color shown) is on its way to my door as we speak. I’ve long admired GiGi New York’s products and decided it was time to upgrade my beloved Case Mate jeweled stunner (now that one-too-many of the stones have started to fall off). The best part of this purchase was being able to add my initials to the case and scoring the color that I wanted on major sale.