In the past I gravitated toward dainty statement pieces, but currently I’m all about gold tones and oversized styles. Can you believe that I just purchased my very first watch? Now I just need to relearn how to tell time without looking at my cell phone! I’ve been slowly wearing more gold and rose gold jewelry with my outfits, and that has made me want to revamp my accessories collection.
1. Larsson & Jennings Watch: With one watch purchase under my belt I have turned into a total watch-a-holic (does such a thing even exist?). I love this Swiss-made rose gold watch, which comes with an adjustable wristband — perfect for those like myself with tiny wrists! This minimalist statement watch goes with everything. Perhaps an item for my upcoming birthday wish list?
2. & 3. The Ear Jacket: I’ve always thought ear jackets and cuffs were a cool alternative to traditional studs and hoops. I like the edgy feel of both these options and could see myself rocking the Elizabeth Cole Spiked Ear Jacket.
4. & 5. Bracelets: Now that I have my watch, I need to invite some more arm candy to the party. The Stella & Dot Renegade Cluster Bracelet is an affordable option and can be worn alone or with other styles.
6. & 7. Rings: Don’t forget about those fingers. They need love, too. How great are the stacked pavé rings from Michael Kors? I’m also swooning over the rose gold diamond branch ring, which is a bit out of my price range. But hey, a girl can dream!
8. The Statement Necklace: No outfit would be complete without one of these. As you’ve probably seen from my Instagram photos, I love my chunky necklaces and this one from Sole Society has just the right amount of bling to it.
Which pieces do you want to add to your collection?
P.S. – Long Island Restaurant Week has begun and runs from Sunday, November 1st to Sunday, November 8th. If you are local, it’s a great way to try new restaurants and enjoy a prix-fixe three-course meal for $27.95 per person. You can catch some of my posts from the last Restaurant Week in the spring here and here.