Happy Monday, friends! It seems like we were cheers’ing the weekend a mere five minutes ago, doesn’t it? And now, here we are — back to our Monday routines. In the interest of keeping the weekend going a few minutes longer, I’d thought I’d share some things I’m loving at the moment.
1. White nail polish: I talked about some of my favorite summer nail polish colors last week, but I finally purchased a white shade from OPI’s line and have been rocking it ever since. While my grandmother may not understand my fondness for the color, Alpine Snow is giving my coral crush a run for its money this season.
2. Fresh flowers: I always love going to Trader Joe’s and admiring their blooms. They have such pretty flowers. And while I’m not too good about keeping them alive (hence I rarely buy fresh flowers), it’s nice to take in their color and scents while I do my shopping in the store.
3. Floral sundresses: You may remember this dress from a post I did last year shortly after buying it at Old Navy. Well, this beauty made its official debut at lunch this past Friday. Don’t you just love how well it looks with one of my favorite Snapchat filters?
4. Sangria: Ever since I was in Portugal in 2011, Sangria has been my drink of choice. Nothing is as refreshing in the summer as a nice cold glass of white sangria with lots of fruit!
5. Summer days down at the farm: It has been many years since I’ve called myself an avid equestrian, but lately I’ve been enjoying stopping at the barn and spending an afternoon in the company of equines. This past weekend, after taking my beloved Tim for a walk, I made friends with this guy above who was hoping I had a treat for him!
What are some things you’re loving right now?