So, here we are, about to start the first full week of 2020. Over the weekend, I decided it was as good a time as any to break in my new planner from the Cupcakes & Cashmere x Blue Sky Planner collaboration that I had picked up at the end of 2019 while at Target. This isn’t the first time that I have tried to reap the benefits of jotting everything down from appointments to weekly goals in a planner, but here’s hoping that this is the year I stick to it.
In thinking about what I wanted to accomplish this year both personally and professionally, I came up with the following list of intentions that will hopefully help me get where I want to be. While it is just a preliminary guideline (and certainly not an exhaustive list), these 10 bullet points seemed manageable and attainable—and certainly things to strive to achieve in the New Year.
In no particular order, here are my intentions for 2020:
- Invest in my blog and grow my business
- Add supplements and superfoods to my diet
- Start streaming workouts at home
- Continue my nightly meditations with the Calm app
- Include different workouts in my routine (and keep up with Gyrotonic, kickboxing, and yoga)
- Stretch at least once a day
- Be positive and present (and spend less time tethered to my phone and social media)
- Make time for fun (or find a new hobby)
- Attend professional events and conferences
- Spend more time traveling
What are some of your intentions for the New Year?
Leave a Reply