This was one of those weeks where busy was an understatement, the stress was real, and life got in the way of everything I tried to do. Yet, by the end the week, rather than feel exhausted from my lengthy daily to-do list, I was riding the high from everything that went right.
Here are a few things that left me feeling immense gratitude (and actually recharged) at the end of a hectic week:
- I got good news from my doctor: I went for an endometrial biopsy at the beginning of the month and had been patiently (read: anxiously) awaiting the results starting the minute I left the office. I was not prepared to be on pins and needles for a total of 14 days, but that is how long it took before I got the call that the findings appeared benign. Needless to say, this was the first time in a while where I felt I could breathe a little easier.
- I recorded a podcast episode on caregiving: There’s nothing I love more than sharing my story and having it help others. So, I was honored when Patients Rising (the organization I am doing the patient advocacy Masterclass with) invited me to come on their podcast and share my experience about being a millennial caregiver. I offered so much valuable information for patients and caregivers, and I can’t wait to share the episode in the next couple of weeks.
- I met a follower IRL: Well, this one hasn’t officially happened yet, but I am meeting a follower for coffee today. We’ve supported each other on the ‘Gram for a while, and I recently DM’d her to see when she would be in town so we could meet in person. I love it when I can meet followers who have been with me on my journey in real life!
- I finished Camp Clarity: This one is bittersweet because I have truly loved every minute of the past three months with my Camp Clarity group. I learned so much about myself and the direction I want to go with my life from hiring a business coach (seriously, it’s not called Camp Clarity for nothing!). This coaching container was hands-down the best investment I have ever made, and I am even more proud that I invested in myself. Having weekly calls and a supportive group to bounce ideas off of was invaluable. I’ll be writing a more detailed post about the experience soon, but if you’ve ever thought about working with a business coach, I wholeheartedly say do it. And if you need a recommendation, hit me up!
- I made a major career (and life) decision: This is still a bit under wraps, but I’ll share a little secret…something exciting is launching October 2022. It’s something that I’ve wanted to do for a while but never felt quite ready—until now. Stay tuned to my social channels for the reveal, or DM me, and I just might tell you on the DL!
Who’s ready for the weekend?!